Laemsingh Villas – Secluded ocean-front living between two beaches
Laemsingh Villas by Bedmar & Shi, These five magnificent homes enjoy an exquisite hill-side location affording ocean panoramas from north to south and mesmerising views. A gated community of the most exclusive villas in Phuket, Thailand.
Renowned architect Ernesto Bedmar has created an architectural language for Laemsingh Villas that is both strikingly contemporary and classically timeless. Bold cantilevering, infinity swimming pools and lyrical water features infuse each home with drama and dynamism. At the same time, strenuous efforts have been made to minimise the development’s impact on the headland’s natural environment.
The landscape architect was briefed to preserve the area’s greenery, mature trees and as much of the original landscaping as possible. Where greenery has been removed, it will be replaced in replanting programs that will leave the site greener than before. Rather than impose themselves, all villas gently blend with the location’s natural topography, enhancing the individual character and charm of each home. Trees and greenery are thoughtfully used to enhance the seclusion and privacy of each home.
As no more land will be developed in the immediate vicinity, the area’s unique charm and seclusion will never be compromised by noisy or intrusive construction. Laemsingh Villas is wonderfully positioned, just minutes from Amanpuri, under 10 minutes from Laguna, and 25 minutes from either the airport, Patong or Phuket Town. Facing either west or northwest, all villas enjoy magnificent sea vistas. Every evening look forward to astonishing sunsets over the Andaman Sea.
Laemsingh Villas is located in north-west Phuket, the island which most exclusive and stunning stretch of coastline. These five exceptional villas nestle on an enchanting headland between Surin and Laemsingh beach. A short stroll will take you to either beach: you might begin your day water skiing from sandy Surin, then later hop over to one of Laemsingh’s rustic seafood restaurants for lunch. As no more land will be developed in the immediate vicinity, the area that unique charm and seclusion will never be interrupted by noisy or intrusive construction.
Laemsingh Villas is wonderfully positioned, just minutes from Amanpuri Hotel, under 10 minutes from Laguna area, and 25 minutes from either Phuket International airport, Patong Beach or Phuket Town. Facing either west or northwest, all villas enjoy magnificent seaview. Every evening look forward to astonishing and romantic sunsets over the Andaman Sea.
Ease of living, peace of mind:
Laemsingh Villas benefits from a professional management and security team, similar to that of a 5-star hotel.
A full time estate manager, on call night or day, is responsible for managing the grounds and assisting with the upkeep and maintenance of villas including repairs and renovations. His duties include paying bills, conducting daily inspections, and monitoring the general cleanliness and state of repair. He is available at all times to welcome your friends and guests.
A team of gardeners will keep the grounds in perfect condition and technicians are on hand for day-to-day issues. A set of rules has been drawn up to protect the development’s design integrity and prevent intrusive additions to individual properties. Additionally, a comprehensive rental strategy allows owners to enjoy a steady income and maximise their investment.
Materials & construction:
Contemporary and traditional materials were selected to both blend with the natural environment and protect against the ocean weather and humid climate. An inspired range of stone, ceramics, and wood adds delightful textures and colours to each home while requiring minimum maintenance. Reinforced concrete walls and 10mm tempered glass windows throughout offer extreme durability and sound proofing.
Each villa allows for both indoor and outdoor living, depending on Phuket’s distinct seasons. Comprehensive modern comforts include Daikin VRV air-conditioning systems, intelligent lighting with dimmer controls and fibre optic IT connections. Owners can choose from a high quality range of imported fixtures including kitchen and bathroom fittings. All engineering designs were contracted offshore ensuring international quality standards. Rigorous project management guarantees supreme craftsmanship throughout. Decades from now your investment will look just as good as it does today.
Laemsingh Villa 1:
- The design of the villa is modern and exciting yet respectful of Phuket’s Thai context slate, timber, and stone wash adorn the exterior of the villa with dramatic effect.
- Bedrooms have been created to capture every drop of sunlight each day has to offer, yet provide you the privacy which promises absolute peace. Beds are large and wrapped in soft cottons to sooth you. Full length glass windows offer clear sea views and sliding panes open up to let the Andaman breeze flow through to the sound of the sea rushing into the rocks below and churning its way back out again. Bathrooms set in terrazzo with granite accents filled with fine quality amenities extend the understated luxury of the dream you are experiencing.
Laemsingh Villa 2:
- This Laemsingh Villa2 is a 4 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms Villa located in north-west Phuket-home to the island most exclusive and stunning coastline. The Villa is perched on headland between two of phuket is most beautiful beaches, Surin and Laemsingh beach.
- Superlatives can not properly describe the vista and understated elegance of Vllia2 in the Laem Singh Villas estate located on the exclusive oceanfront headland between Surin and Laem Singh beach. All levels offer well-designed with private spaces allowing each guest to find their own personal sanctuary. With three large bedrooms this retreat is ideal for couples or large groups who also need privacy and romance atmosphere.
Laemsingh Villa 3,4 & 5:
- The villa has an internal area of 550 Sq metres (5900 sq ft) and a further 500 sq metres of terracing, garden and balconies.
- This superb villa is a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom villa home to the islands most exclusive and stunning coastline. The property is perched on headland between two of Phuket’s most beautiful beaches, Surin and Laemsingh beaches. The villa, featuring leading – edge design built to exceptionally high standards, is one of 5 exclusively designed properties on a secure private development, where an on-site management office takes care of the villas and their guests.
- Outdoors, on the fully-decked main level are found a sail-covered dining area for 10, a clear-wall, kids-safe pool with Jacuzzi jets and sunken lounges and a Thai Sala covered day bed and sunloungers, perfect for a pool-side massage, before or after a swim in the second large infinity pool that blends into the Andaman Sea.
Project name: Laemsingh Villas
Location: 382/40 Moo 1, Srisoonthorn Road, Cherngtalay, Talang, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Coordinates: 7.970665, 98.277428
Specific Use of Building: exclusive villas for rent
Project Area: Each villa – approx 10,000 sq.ft to approx. 14,000 sq.ft
Project Year: 2006-2007
Construction Cost: US$ 12 Million
Completion Year: 2007
Visit Laemsingh Villas’s website: here
Client / Owner / Developer: Lifestyle & Leisure Ltd. (Thailand)
Architects: Bedmar & Shi – 12a Keong Saik Road, Singapore 089119
Project Design: Ernesto Bedmar
Contractor: Bellwater Ltd. (Thailand)
Structural Engineers: Webstructures Pte. Ltd.
M&E Engineers: EFSI Thailand
Quality Surveyor: Page Kirkland Thailand Co., Ltd.
Landscape Architects: Tierra Design Pty. Ltd.
Text Description: © Courtesy of Laemsingh Villas, phuketandamanvillas
Images: © Bedmar & Shi, Laemsingh Villas, Albert Lim